Recent Posts

Monday, November 15, 2010

'1984' by George Orwell


Here we go again. I did this same project in Visual Communications II. You would think I would want to choose a new book....NOPE NOT ME! I love '1984' so much I'm going to do it again! Here are some sketches I forgot to post.



I decided to go with the image of a bunch of TV's plugging into a person brain! I'm going to work on my color pallet so it's not quite so green. I might also play with placing an eyeball in each TV screen to add the intensity of being 'WATCHED'! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the background. I was thinking it would just be a solid color but maybe I will do some type of grid to enforce the electronic side. I could also maybe do a faint grid over the top of the illustration. Give me your thoughts please?


0 comments:

Post a Comment