Recent Posts

Friday, October 30, 2009

Society of Illustrators Mailer


We have now moved on to doing multi-panel designs. We have to design a three fold brochure that also turns into a poster. This piece advertises a call of entry for illustrators. I have already spent several hours on this piece and still have a long ways to go. There is a lot of type in this document so it is difficult to figure out how to fit pictures in.

I chose to highlight the illustrator Steve Mayse. My concept is Spark your Creativity Through Illustration. I was trying to go with the idea that a spark lights up a light bulb just like being inspired by something creates an artistic idea.

Still trying to figure out exactly how I'm formatting the inside body copy. I also need to incorporate more images.

Good start....long way to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment