Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#6 MIDTERM PORTFOLIO


This was one of the posters that came out of our second set of poster re-designs. Out of all the first black and white posters I did, I felt like this was my strongest or most interesting. I really like the high contrast and grunge look. It really plays off the "Get Dirty". It also has kind of a cheap photo copy feel. For the portfolio, I went back and re-formated the positioning of the three information blocks. I leveled them out at the bottom and left justified the text. Before I had the boxes wrap around the round shape of the pot. I also like this poster because the images is a studio shot of a ceramic pot that I actually made. Due to the quick turn around I spent and hour and a half on this poster. It went faster because I already had the photo on stock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment