Recent Posts

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Project #7 - Two (more) Magazine Layouts



This time around we had one layout that had very little body copy and the other had a ridiculous amount. This was definitely a challenge.

The first was and article titled Food: How Safe?. I had a lot easier time constructing an idea for this basically because there was such little text. We also had picture requirements that we had to fill.

The second is an article titled, The Secret of Feeling Full. My idea for this is still really undeveloped. I spent a lot of time adjusting the body copy. I'm planning on taking a photo or doing an illustration of a scale that will be "weighing" the word "FULL." I have a couple other ideas of how to incorporate those two ideas also that I might try. I also might end up trying a different grid system. Maybe two columns would work better on the first or second page? I'm kind of having a really tough time on this one!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment