Recent Posts

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Project #4 - NAHM Re-Work


I really payed attention to a lot of the constructive criticism that was given in class. I kind of kept my original concept of the Native American pictograph drawings but completely re-designed the poster. I went with a five-grid layout and focused on trying to make the image the most important part of the design. I hand drew a quick, rough, and primitive charcoal sketch of a pictograph and scanned it in. I meant to smudge my drawing for a messier look.

I feel like this layout works a whole lot better but still needs work. It's getting closer though! Instead of using the boring old plain title of "Native American Heritage Month" I tried to step out of my boundaries and come up with a title. The title may still need tweaking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment