Recent Posts

Monday, September 14, 2009

Project #4 -HERE IT IS! FINALLY!

I'm extremely happy with the final product of the Native American Heritage Month poster. For the final version I combined a few elements from the different comps. that I did. I like my new graphic a lot better than the others. I think the figures relate a lot better together by overlapping. I decided to go with the graphics of people because it simulates a family. This graphic made the most sense since the title of my event is Ancestral Connections. I finally feel at peace with this project.

I also decided to print this on a rag matte paper. I like the effect it produces and how the charcoal graphics look. This design just wouldn't look right on a glossy paper.

1 comments:

Glen Gross said...

Much improved in content, connection and layout. You learned a lot doing this one.

Post a Comment