Recent Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dinosaur + Envelope + Pocket Watch [FINAL]

Here is my final version of my guache montage. I was pretty darn happy with how it turned out! It was a little frustrating at first, but I forget how long it takes to develop a guache. Lots of pushing around paint before it starts to come together. I think the composition and color choices were successful. I'm glad I really planned out the composition when thinking about what objects I wanted to combine. I think that helped in the effectiveness of the composition. My favorite part of the montage is probably the pocket watch. I really like how it stands out! Also, I incorporated the background color into the clock so that it would be cohesive throughout the piece. I think it's a fun montage.



0 comments:

Post a Comment