Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010


We had to make cubes using masks that we cut out! This was really time consuming an the masks didn't last very long. We had to keep replying the mask, lining it up perfectly, and remove piece by piece. I was really impatient about letting the paint dry before I re-applied the masks. We had to do 10 cubes with masks so I should have made a new mask half-way through, but I didn't... The masks stopped sticking and got all gunked up with airbrush paint. The free hand cubes didn't turn out too bad! They were a lot easier than the freehand spheres! I was also devastated because I spilt a bunch of my green paint! SAD! Here are some of my airbrush exercises.


Post a Comment