Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

JOE SIX PACK - two

BEER CARRIER DESIGN



BOTTLE LABEL DESIGN
Here is my second comp of my six pack. I worked on all the computer work from the carrier and the label. I decided to go with The Classy Bitch which is a cherry wheat beer. I wanted to go with colors that were really young, fun and super eye-catching. On the carrier or included a backstory of this particular beer and also the history of the company BadBad JuJu Brewery. When designing packaging I think it is fun because of all the little elements you get to include and thing about.


**For fun I also included a list of other favorite beers that my company brews!!!**
Here is a few more that I didn't list previously:
The Skinny Bitch - Vanilla Wheat: "Does adding Vodka to a protein shake defeat the purpose?"
The Big Boy - Apple Cider: "We just described beer as 'big boy apple juice' to our two-year old."

0 comments:

Post a Comment