Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

#2 MIDTERM PORTFOLIO

This is the magazine spread I had to develop from a single picture. From the picture I chose the concept of an article describing different arches and opportunities that Arches National Park offers. I ended up doing six different versions of this spread before I finally settled on one. I went back and forth trying to figure out what to do for this layout. I ended up making one more draft that combined elements from my different layout attempts. I tried positioning the bottom pictures on the side of the second page, putting all the images on one page and text on the other, and decided I visually like this layout the best. I feel it is easy to read and catches attention of the reader. I spent 5 and a half hours on this spread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment